World War 3 World War 3

If you done more it would be better

Socom Squad fades away Socom Squad fades away

Do something

Mabey if you all took thoes usless attachments off the front of your guns then you would use them better.
:P

I dont really care about all the crews or whatever but this crew are armed with pistols.

Atleast make one decent battle scene where you put them to use.
I want slide action, empty cartrages, smoke, blood, guts the works.

Not a simple loop with little motion.

Or even if you dont want to give-up that attachment that im guessing you use to distinguish your guns then that means night time battle scene using torches and red dots.

Dont forget muzzle flash.....

:D

PineappleSocom responds:

Fortunately, you can't control the flash we make.

Mario 300 Mario 300

Too short

Probaly would be better if you showed mario or luigi killing the little toad guy and made it a bit longer.....

What we all want it a spartan wall made from ancient greek rock and motrered with Koopa blood.

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

Nice

Yeah not much to say, you achieved what you were aiming for....

This was good, couldnt spot a flaw in it, and I like your style very much.

Going to check some of your other stuff when I get time later.

Make more :)

Rest In Peace, GreyClock. Rest In Peace, GreyClock.

...

I dont know you or your friend.
But yeah its a sad thing.

One thing I will say is, thanks for using the UK date format.

DD-MM-YYYY

Not the annoying american one MM-DD-YYYY, God that causes so many problems/annoyances/frustratio n.....

nyiddle responds:

I'm American, and the format isn't necessarily UK, it's just that some people use different date formats. So I mean, Americans think it's weird for the UK date format to be used.

Either way, that's irrelevant. Thanks for caring.

F.E.A.R. F.E.A.R.

Funny!

Hey, I dont know any french really.
But the graphics were really good, and I like your sense of humour :)

The best bit for me was when he was in the air-vent and the gun went off then he got hit by his own grenade, and caught in the trap ^_^

Merci...!

colomir responds:

thanks for this review ! it is fun to see that some english persons liked it even if it was in french ! it takes a good open spirit for that !

History of the Atom History of the Atom

Its ok but.

Well it tells a story. Which is good and it will benifit from sound.
But seriously I thought you would have ended it one how atoms get unbalanced to cause nuclear explosions.

As they say, go out with a bang, You know.
:D

Hell you might even educate some people here coz everyone wants to know how to build an A-bomb these days.

Takkito responds:

HA, Thanks for the idea :D and the three >:(

The New Serie! The New Serie!

Not bad

This really reminded me of the old SEGA Mega-Drive (SEGA Genisis for USA people) Game "Another World!.." basically because thats what the game was like with pit-holes and things falling on you/shooting at you.

Oh and that big tentacle thing was from the start of the game....that was funny to mess around with.

Not bad overall, but you could improve the animation lots. try doing something that isn't a stick guy if you can unless you only want to do stick stuff.

Mabey some soft background music.
But I did like how you skipped onto later parts after the guy dies, instead of going through the whole thing every time.

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

Great job.

Really im a fan of anything done in this way, especially if its done to a good standard.

You kick ass, with clay :)

And if someone ever says "you have too much time on your hands" at least you can end the argument with.
"At least a make good use of my time".

Thanks for brightening my day.

BBS Moderators BBS Moderators

Not bad

The animation was good, would be better if it was longer and had a bit more to it, but as you said. You were just messing about, so we cant expect all that much :)

- Jon.

ps. "Ejit", you do know that word means daft, stupid or idiotic dont you?

Ya fekin' ejit :P

karategangster responds:

Thankyou for the kind words :)

Ah, and yeah, I know what Ejit means, in fact I named myself after it :D